Thursday, October 03, 2013

Reaching out particularly to all the #USA Secret Service #Analysts

Many employees of the USA government have been send home. They have time on their hand and really relevant expertise.

I would like to reach out to all of them and invite them to edit Wikipedia and Wikidata.

Many of the analysts of the many secret services have been send home as well. I would like them to help us expand the information about all the civilisations they know so well.

I do not ask them to share anything that is secret. I do ask them to consider the need for a neutral point of view and provide sources. I want to remind all my fellow Wikimedians that our coverage about the Arabic and Islamic civilisations is not that great. We need better information and these people have time on their hand.

Please help us bring the sum of all knowledge together so that people can understand each other.
Thanks,
      GerardM

No comments: